Cee Lo Green’s intro for Thursday Night Football is one of the worst things I have ever seen or heard…and I have seen Heidi Montag post op and I have heard Kim Kardashian sing/yell. So yea, I have seen bad and I have heard bad, but nothing compares to what Cee Lo has done to The Ramones famous hit “Blitzkreig Bop”.
This T-Rexed arm, annoying voiced ass hat has taken The Ramones hit and tossed it into a garbage disposal, threw in some dry wall screws and loose change, packed it all in with a broom handle and flipped the switch. It is almost too much to listen to, which I can imagine is the reason the NFL has shortened it considerably. It is so bad, that we have developed a laundry list, started as a joke, of things we would rather do than be subjected to it again. Take a look below and add your own in the comment section.
[youtube id = QHH3fCIoOs8]
We would rather:
- Listen to Chris Berman read Goosebumps Say Cheese and Die
- Party with Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter
- Listen to Lou Holtz read tongue twisters
- Watch Alex Rodriguez hitting tutorials
- Watch Lance Armstrong’s guide to having loyal teammates
- Watch Joe Biden debate anything
- Sext with David Petraeus
- Listen to Ryan Lochte explain quantum physics
- Visit Israel with Mel Gibson
- Listen to Chris Berman call the Home Run Derby with a mouth full of Applebee’s
- Compete for a girl with Channing Tatum
- Eat at Guy Fieri’s new restaurant in New York
- Watch Al Sharpton and Stephen A Smith fill in on PTI
- Drink with Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens
- Listen to “It’s Thanksgiving” instead
- Listen to the choir of nasal sniffles around me, from all my co-workers with colds.
- Watch Octomom’s porn
- Have Hostess go out of business so we have no more Twinkies….oh wait!
- Continue to see the people on Facebook posting about the election.
- Be tagged in every baby picture on Facebook
- Listen to Kristen Stewart give another awkward late night talk show interview
- Listen another Gangnam Style parody song
- Eat pizza with a fork and knife
- Listen to someone break down their fantasy football team.
- Listen to some nerd explaining in explicit detail his how insane his online battle in Black Ops 2 went last night.