Welcome to the 97th episode of the Thunder Treats Podcast! You’ll be happy to hear that Lydell is back from his illness. Unfortunately, DiNunz could make it too. So you’ll have to deal with him.
This week’s show went longer than usual and I hope you enjoy the extra few minutes of us.
- Alabama, Oregon, Florida State, Ohio State in the College Football Playoff
- Buckeyes dominating Wisconsin
- Cam Newton was injured in a car accident
- Johnny Manziel will start for the Cleveland Browns
- Joseph Fauria thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him with Russell Wilson
- The Royal couple took in a Cavs game
- Players wearing “I Can’t Breathe Shirts”
- Magic thinks the Lakers should lose all of their games
- Mayweather witnessed a murder-suicide by FaceTime
- Diddy punched Drake in the face and sent him to the hospital
That last one made me a huge Diddy fan.
All that more! Listen for the rest below or you can subscribe to us on iTunes! If the player to the right isn’t working you can go directly to the podcast page! If you’re going to listen on your iPhone, download the Podcast App and search for our beautiful mugs under Thunder Treats Podcast (duh?). Also be sure to follow Lydell and DiNunz on Twitter! Thanks guys!