Welcome to episode 096 of the Thunder Treats Podcast! Unfortunately, Lydell had to miss this week because he was under the weather, hence the Mr. Yuck sticker. This may be the first time in about 70 episodes that Lydell has missed, so you know he’s hurting. Send him some love on Twitter. Now.
This week’s episode covers mainly NFL and College Football. We sprinkle in a little bit of extra fun at the end and DiNunz starts out with a twist on his top movies of the year.
- Justin Bieber may have just ended Gronk’s career
- Rams players disrespect the police
- Would Chip Kelly go to Florida?
- Brady Hoke and Bo Pelini are looking for jobs
- Who’s in the College Football Playoff top 4?
- Winston’s conduct code hearing is under way and stupid
- Andre Johnson and JJ Watt are awesome
- Madonna letting them thangs hang out
Allll that and a bunch of witty commentary. Also, DiNunz decided that instead of ranking movies for 1996, he would rank the women in those movies. He threw out 10 women, I put them in order on the fly. Gotta listen for the full list!
10. Joey Lauren Adams (Bio-Dome)
9. Ashley Judd (A Time To Kill)
8. Pam Anderson (Barb Wire)
7. Vivica A. Fox (Independence Day)
6. Rene Russo (Tin Cup)
Listen for the rest below or you can subscribe to us on iTunes! If the player to the right isn’t working you can go directly to the podcast page! If you’re going to listen on your iPhone, download the Podcast App and search for our beautiful mugs under Thunder Treats Podcast (duh?). Also be sure to follow Lydell and DiNunz on Twitter! Thanks guys!