Welcome to episode 092 of the Thunder Treats Podcast! Since it’s the 92nd edition, we are going with nostalgia from 1992. I’ll apologize in advance since we let the time get away from us and we ended up talking about both for the better part of the first 20 minutes of the show.
Worth it. Even if you don’t listen!
- Also covered in this episode:
- Adrian Peterson avoids jail time
- The Patriots and Dolphins look TOUGH
- San Francisco is turning into a dumpster fire
- Some genius came up with #CowboysUK for their UK trip
- Cavaliers opening night
- Derrick Rose already out
- Laquon Treadwell horrific injury
- Fighting in NASCAR
If you didn’t see something that excited you, don’t worry because I didn’t list everything! Listen below or you can subscribe to us on iTunes! If the player to the right isn’t working you can go directly to the podcast page! If you’re going to listen on your iPhone, download the Podcast App and search for our beautiful mugs under Thunder Treats Podcast (duh?). Also be sure to follow Lydell and DiNunz on Twitter! Thanks guys!